Biomechanically Engineered to Provide the Ultimate Comfort & Orthopedic Diabetic Footwear
Orthofeet offers unique depth shoes that combine unsurpassed comfort with attractive appearance. The shoes are designed by biomechanical engineers, who have been developing innovative footcare products for over 25 years. Their complete dedication to comfort, performance and styling has resulted in a footwear line that offers a unique wearing experience. Orthofeet comfort system utilizes advanced athletic footwear technology, making every shoe feel lik the best sneaker, and offering the ultimate footwear for diabetic feet.
Features of Orthofeet footwear:
- Protective lining – Orthofeet shoes offer superior protection thanks to its seamless lining, which is made of soft fabric, and padded with cushioning foam to eliminate irritations, and make every step soothing with comfort.
- Ergonomic Sole – Ergonomic-Stride design softens your step and helps propel the foot forward. Lightweight cushioning materials offer superb shock absorption, enhancing comfort, and alleviating foot pain.
- Stretchable Uppers – A variety of Orthofeet shoes are designed with elastic uppers that stretch and shape to the contours of the foot, enhancing comfort, and easing pressure on Bunions, Hammer toes and swollen feet.
- Non-Binding Upper Construction – Orthofeet shoes are made with supple leather, and are carefully designed without overlays in the bunion areas to eliminate pressure and irritation.
- Extra-Depth – 2 removable spacers allow for simple adjustments inside the shoes for a perfect fit. It also helps to accommodate your custom made foot orthotics.
The Mount Joy Foot Clinic & Orthotic Centre is here to assist you in selecting the most appropriate footwear for yourself or your loved ones that are in need to comfortable orthopedic footwear. When you need our help, call us at 905-209-8000.